Create Websites with Buildr’s Page Builder
If you have used WordPress themes in the past, then you certainly have at some point hit this common issue: You like what you see, but you want to change the order, location, or the page that a certain block appears on. You are not alone, as this is a pain point for many WordPress users.
Flexible Approach to Website Design
Buildr is named as such, because it truly lets you build your site the way you imagine it, using the bundled widgets. All you have to do is, navigate to the page you want to build, click on Customize (appears in the black admin bar up top), head to Widgets, then start adding or moving one of the many Buildr Widgets. This includes(but not limited to):
- Image Slider (with customizable effects, timing, text and buttons)
- Image Call-to-action (3 different templates, flippable, customizable text & background colors & buttons)
- Video Call-to-action (3 different templates, flippable, customizable text & background colors & buttons)
- Heading (title & subtitle)
- Shortcode (add any shortcode from any plugin)
and many more..